Monday, August 28, 2017

That dirt looks nice...

WEEK 49: August 28, 2017

So to start off this weeks email, I would like to share with ya´ll the greatest prank ever feito por mi mesmo (done by myself). SO, Sis T had once again been taken over by the sprirt while reading her scriptures during personal study, and was having some nice dreams about who knows what. Anyways, while I was sitting there, pondering my scriptures, the greatest thought popped into my head, `switch all the clocks back 15 minutes and pretend like nothing happened.` So I went ahead with the plan and changed all the clocks. Including my watch. I woke her up and asked her to hand me something. 15 minutes later I did the same thing, and asked her to hand me the same thing. I did this same thing 15 minutes later, and BOY DO I WISH YA´LL COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE!!  Thanks to Court, I was able to keep a straight face and go with it until that night at 10:25pm while we were laying in our beds. She thought for sure she had gone crazy and could not believe that she had had such vivid ´dreams´ of me asking her to do the same thing over and over again. Hahaha talk about groundhog day! It was awesome, and easily the highlight of that day!!

As far as missionary work goes..haha WE HAD A BAPTISM THIS LAST SATURDAY! WOOT! Her name is Jacky and she is the cutest and sassiest little 11 yr old ever. Her mom and older sister are already members but for some reason she was never baptized when she was 8. So the elders before us started teaching her, and then we finished the lessons and were able to see her baptized and confirmed this past weekend. It was so awesome to see her get up after her baptism and share her testimony. She is so intelligent and bore the greatest testimony I have ever heard an 11 year old bear. I love this work and these people so much (: 


Sis T and I saw so many miracles this week and were able to mark 2 weddings and 4 baptisms in the process. Things have definitely been stressful and busy here having to look after two areas, but somehow we are making ends meet all with the help of the Lord and the Holy Ghost. Tomorrow I will be giving a training on following/teaching with the spirit, which has helped me really think about and study what needs to take place before we can teach with, and follow the spirit. We must be purifying our hearts every day, and having the faith and desire to come closer to Christ. We must be doing our part daily and making sure our lives are purified enough to where the Spirit will be able to reside with us. I challenge you all to do that and come closer to Christ each and every day! I love you all!  Have a great week!

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen xoxoxo

My fav...Mangoes!!



Taste of Home!!  

FHE!! Eating Yummy carmel popcorn























No comments:

Post a Comment