Monday, December 18, 2017

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by singing loud for all to hear!!!

WEEK 65: December 18, 2017
So this week our district was able to go out and sing for all to hear... aka caroling lol. It was SO SO fun and made me wonder why I hated it so much back home. We were able to bring the spirit into peoples´ homes and see their faces light up getting a visit from the `elders` and `sisters.` So yes, thank you Elf for the great advice. GO OUT AND SING LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR PPL. It will make you and others´ happier I promise!!

As for the rest of this week.....well, it was another rough one, BUT HEY, we have a baptism this weekend and she is so so awesome and so so prepared. Unfortunately, transfers happened today and I will not be able to see her get baptized :( I know she will be great though and continue strong in the church. As for transfers, I will now be heading off to Assomada to serve with Sis Arnold! I don't know her at all, but i'm excited to get to know her and my new area! Ive also heard it´s gorgeous there and freezing cold sooooo ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!! Definitely A-OK with leaving this Fogo heat lol

MASSSS, I hope everything is going well back home and that everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit and remembering the TRUE importance of why we celebrate. Keep lighting the world and helping others´ feel the same happiness that we all feel during this amazing time of the year. I have seen the hand of the Lord SO MUCH in my life and others´ lives out here in Cabo Verde and I know that He loves each and every one of us SO MUCH. Which means that we need to help others realize that and help them feel of that love each day. SERVICE CHANGES LIVES. This is now turning into a rambling mess so I'm gonna go now. Just know that I LOVE THIS WORK. I LOVE MY MISSION. YES IT IS INSANELY HARD AND TIRING, BUT SO BEYOND WORTH IT. I LOVE MY SAVIOR. AND I LOVE YOU ALL. XO

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen



























No comments:

Post a Comment