Monday, March 5, 2018

2nd to last

WEEK 76: March 5, 2018

ONHA MAE! WE ARE DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS PPL... to say I'm stressing would be the biggest understatement of the century. What is life...

Good week though! We are currently working with the cutest couple and their 3 children. Yuri (husband), Dulce (wife) Alex, Yude and Yara (kids). They ALL were able to make it to church yesterday and it was the most amazing sight ever. Alex ran up and hugged us as soon as sacrament ended (he's about 7 years old) cutest thing ever. They are planning on getting married soon so that the non--member wife can be baptized (the husband is a less active) pls pray for them and that all will work out with marking their wedding at the registro!!



Not much else happened this week..
1. our water came back so thats cool. 
2. got a migraine from yet another hiace ride to Praia. Pretty sure everyone thought I was drunk as Sis Wills had to walk me back to our aptm with our arms interlocked. 
3. had my last Fast Sunday of the mission and it was the saddest thing bearing my last testimony here on the islands :( 
4. passed our house inspections #SisDjayCleaning
5. so far we have a noite familiar (family night) planned for every night this week and its gonna be the saddest thing ever saying bye to everyone

I love this work. I love my Savior. I love you all and your constant support and kind words. see you sooooooon xo 

Sis Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment