Monday, March 6, 2017

`Patienec` (Patience)

WEEK 24: March 6, 2017

Anotha one down in the books!! Things are happening, slowly but surely here in Porto Novo Norte. Nothing new to update you on. Things are currently the same with our investigators, and we are trying to find new people who are truly ready to hear our message. We´ll get there. Ronise and Elton were once again in church and I still love them SO much. We also had a FHE at their house last night and it was so good. Elton was so cute and prepared a whole lesson about eternal marriage. You could tell he was so nervous and he gave the whole thing like a sacrament talk. It was the best lesson ever, and his testimony is so strong. I can´t wait until he´s like a teacher in this ward and can motivate others to come unto Christ through his testimony. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!  We also had caramel popcorn, peanut butter cookies, and coconut donuts afterwards so yes it was definitely a great FHE. 

I´m outta time like always, but I wanted to leave you guys with a spiritual thought since I´m currently a missionary. haha. Last week in relief society we talked about ways we can more fully understand and come to know Christ. We made a list up on the board, and I wanted to share them with you guys...
1. Exercise faith in Him
2. Follow Him
3. Serve Him
4. Believe in Him
I know that through these 4 things we can come to know Christ more fully and crescer nossos testimunhos sobre ele (grow our testimonies about him).  I challenge you all to try a little harder to be a little better, and do these 4 things. I love you all so much and am always in awe at how much love and support is continually sent my way. Please continue to keep Dorothy Smith in your prayers. She is amazing and I love her more than anything. xoxo

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment