Monday, May 15, 2017

Camdog EASILY wins best mom award

WEEK 34: May 14, 2017


Happy Mothers day to all you fab moms out there! Namely Camdog, Mindy, and all the other wonderful moms in my family (both on the Karren and Jorgensen side.) Love you all so much and am so grateful for the amazing influence you´ve all had on my life, and your great examples! 

Yesterday was AMAZING seeing my family and their beautiful faces again! I swear i just skyped them a month ago. Crazy how fast time is flying by on the mission. daqui em um mese (in a MONTH) i´ll be halfway done! Blows my mind. 





Good news though, I GOT RID OF THE BED BUGS!!! My comp and i put our brains together and came up with the genius idea of saran wrapping my mattress! haha you get desperate when you´re in Africa ok...but it worked, and that´s all that matters! I think i´ll continue to spray permethrin on everything for the rest of my life though. #ChangingOnTheMish



















Other good news, Ronise and her kids baptism will be this Thursday.  And Elton, the husband, said he would come! WOOT! the 3 of them are so beyond prepared and I cannot wait to see them in white here in a few days. It´s gonna be the happiest day of my life. They are some of the few people I know without a doubt in my mind that I was supposed to meet here on my mission. 

More good news, my arm is no longer bruised from the shot I passed out from! Baby steps (; sorry this email sucks. I told my family everything yesterday, and im outta time. fica dreitu (stay put or in other words stay strong) and dont forget to pray and read your sciptures every day! it´s the small things that are most important!

Much Love Sis. Jorgensen xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment