Monday, November 27, 2017

DIA DE GRATIDÂO (Gratitude Day)

WEEK 62: November 27, 2017

WOW CAN I JUST SAY HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR MY AMAZING FAMILY! SHOUTOUT TO KADE FOR GETTING HIS MISSION CALL TO INDIA, NEW DELHI! I am still in awe and am SO BEYOND STOKED for you. I love you so much Kade and know you will be the most amazing missionary EVER. You're going to help build the kingdom of God there and I know there are people specifically waiting for YOU. Ahhh I just love you all so much and it was so amazing to hear your voices even if it was just a short 5 minutes!!














As you can tell, I had (and still have) so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. My AMAZING family, the Martineau´s and their thanksgiving lunch, this cool(er) weather, chacos, hair ties, filtered AND running water, a fan, and Cabo Verdeans :) life is amazing here and I actually never wanna leave... Maybe if I could just hug my momma and see my fam for a day, I might be able to stay here for another 18 months. Patinec. 





All in all, this week was amazing and we currently have a man named Ivandro we are teaching and his baptism date is for the 16th of Dec. He is so so cool and came to church yesterday with his inactive mom and 11 year old daughter. We will continue to work with him and help him prepare for baptism. Pls keep him in your prayers! 

Well I'm outta time. Just know that I know this is the TRUE church of Jesus Christ, and no matter how many times we get rejected or yelled at, nothing can change that or my testimony. I love my mission. I love this country, and I love this work!! Kade, you will love it in India as well. Love you all so much and have a great week! 

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment