Monday, January 22, 2018

CHURRASCO

WEEK 70: January 22, 2018


Okay folks I literally have ZERO time today sooooo....

1. Joel was baptized WOOOOOT!!  He is the cutest and most awkward little boy ever. It was a great baptism with lots of smiles and pipocas. (popcorn)

2. Our zone had a churrasco (bbq) today as a reward for reaching our goal. It was dope and we grilled up some mean chicken pernas (legs) with fries and vimto (??)

3. An old grandpa found out we were Americans and then tried introducing us to his wife in english and accidentally called her his "bruddah" lol whoops




4. Its getting colder EVERY SINGLE DAY. The wind makes it ten times worse as well and just goes right through my two jackets and leggings. 

5. Our laundry cord burnt a hole into itself and almost burnt our house down :') 

6. We had 2 menos ativos (less actives) come back to church for 3 weeks in a row... can I hear a HALLELUJAH WOOOOOO 

I'm loving my mission and this place and these amazing ppl and yeah life is just great!! Not lookin forward to real life in t-minus 7 semanas (weeks) Pray for me! Okay that is literally all I have for you this week. Pls enjoy some photos okay... txau

Love Sis. Jorgensen






No comments:

Post a Comment