Monday, January 29, 2018

Trunky Planner

WEEK 71: January 29, 2018

The 6 week countdown has begun....and I couldn't be more shocked and sad. These islands, these people, this culture and this gospel have completely changed my life and seeing it come to an end is breaking my heart. These past 16 months have been incredible and I will never forget all that I have seen and learned. Missions are amazing and change lives ppl!! If you are questioning whether or not you should serve, just do me a favor and go and watch Shia Labeouf's JUST DO IT video and then serve a mission. 

Not much happened this past week, but today we received transfer calls and I will be training again for my last transfer. I am so so excited and can't wait to meet my 2nd fidja!!  Apparently she's from America... more deets to come on that next week. Once again, out of time...BUT have a great week and know that I love you all and so does Jesus!! 
xoxoxo

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen 

Trunky planner Sis. T made for me


Lots of Beautiful children

My crazy district

No comments:

Post a Comment