Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year, New Apartment

WEEK 67: January 1, 2018

Well HAPPY 2018... WHAT EVEN! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE NOW CLOSER TO 2020 THAN WE ARE TO 2010... where does the time go ppl?!?!

Anyways, I have like noooo time today. SO, this past week was FAB. Lots of happiness and food (pretty much the same thing as usual) beautiful black children smiling and dancing and FULL of the Christmas spirit. We were able to go to the town square and sing hymns as a branch. We had a district xmas lunch and then I got to see my beautiful familys' faces... yeah, it was all just really great and full of smiles!!  I love this work. I love these people. I love being a missionary. I never want to come home. and I think I might just stay here forever. Sorry Camdog. I love you all so much though and I'm beyond grateful for your love and support. Things in Assomada are going well and FREEZING. God is getting me ready for that Utah winter weather....-_- these people are amazing and beautiful and I just love life right now!  Have a great week thcauuuuu 

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen 




























No comments:

Post a Comment