Monday, January 8, 2018

Welcome to 2018 and strep :)))

WEEK 68: January 8, 2018




Hey fam... whats gooood ?

So not much to tell from this past week. I went to Praia for a leadership meeting and had to take a hiace (bus) two times in one day and ever since then my body has kinda been WRECKED. Sis Arnold and I stayed inside for most of the week which was really awful because we weren't able to do any work or talk much to our date marks. I think I had strep and Sis Arnold might have a parasite. On the bright side we have elders who live really close and were able to give us blessings and ever since then we've been doing lots better!  So this upcoming week should be WAYY better. Let's all say a little prayer and ask for all sicknesses to be postponed until March 14th ok? K thanks!!

Fun fact: so I'm currently serving in Assomada right? Well one of my fav members from Terra Branca has family here in Assomada and she came to church this past Sunday and I about started crying when I saw her sitting in the back of the church. It made me realize just how much I love these people and how much I truly am going to miss them. That was a tender mercy seeing and hugging her again. I love this place and these beautiful humans!!

Well that's about all I got for ya this week. Fat shoutout to Mic and Camdog for 22 years of marriage... hopefully someday I'll decide that I want to do the marriage thing and be married for that long. Love you guys lots and thanks for being such good examples of what a faithful and happy marriage looks like :) NHOS FICA DRETU
--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment