Monday, December 5, 2016

And the fun continues ...

Week 12:  December 5, 2016


This week was definitely a lot less stressful in comparison to last week's craziness. Sis. Xavier and I found some awesome new investigators and worked well together in all our lessons! So that´s good. My portuguese was also improving TONS with her.  You ask why I said `was?` Yeah....transfers continue to amaze me. My comp of 1-1/2 weeks, Sis. Xavier, has been called to serve on Fogo as a sister training leader, and I will stay here (YAY!!) to be companions with.....drum roll.....Sister Kinikini!!! So swag. Here´s the funny part though, Sis. Kinikini just finished her training TODAY and will now be training ME. Neither one of us know how to speak Portuguese or Creole, and now we will be white washing my area of Porto Novo Norte. (Editors note:  for those that aren't up on mission lingo, white washing is what they call it when 2 missionaries enter a new area where they have never worked before and start from scratch.)  PLEASE PRAY FOR US. This will be one interesting transfer. I´m super pumped though because Sis. Kinikini is awesome and we get along super well. I already love her so much. 


I´m out of time, but thank you all so much for your love and support!! This week we found an 11 year old boy named Antonio who has a baptismal date for the 24th of this month. Merry christmas to us! and him! lol. he´s amazing and so prepared. we are currently working on helping his family progress as well. So pray for us and him and his family! 

So beyond stoked that it´s December too. Only 20 more days fam! We got this. Love you all! Have a great week! Remember who you are and ALWAYS be grateful for In n´Out and Zupas. I can´t tell you how much I miss those places! Tchau!

--
Much love, Sister Jorgensen





No comments:

Post a Comment