Monday, April 3, 2017

Anotha one...

WEEK 28: April 3, 2017

Well folks, another week has yet again come and gone! This week was pretty eventful, and general conference was easily the highlight! Not gonna lie, it was kinda difficult trying to stay focused and listen intently to the Brazilian translaters, but we pulled through and I actually understood a lot of it, so that´s awesome. Gift of tongues is SO a real thing. #blessings 
My favorite talks were Elder Nelsons´, Elder Andersons´, Elder Claytons´, Elder Oaks´, Elder Uchtdorfs´, and especially Elder Costas´! They were all so amazing, but those were some of my favorites. It was also SO exciting to hear about the new temples being built! I cant wait for Cabo Verde to be on that list in a few years!

Other than that, not much else happened this week. Sis Lee and I are in full wedding and baptism mode and are doing eveything we can to help Ronise and Elton stay on track for this Friday and Saturday. AHHH I can´t believe it´s here!! We have been working with them since November, and they are now ready to be married and baptized. They have worked so hard to get here and I cannot wait to see them be baptized this Saturday. This church is so true and through it, peoples´ lives can and will be changed. 

I´m out of time, but continue to choose the right and share the gospel with others´. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary and share the gospel with those here in Cabo Verde. I love you all so much and am continually grateful for your love and support. I know Christ lives and loves every one of us! Have a great week!!

Much Love, Sis. Jorgensen xoxoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment