Monday, November 6, 2017

Anotha one in FOGO

Week 59: November 6, 2017

Soooooo another transfer has come and gone and I literally dont know how time keeps playing mind games with me. I swear I just got here to Fogo. Unfortunately, Sis Barbosa will be leaving me and heading to the great and spacious city of Praia. So sad we won't be serving together anymore :(  It's been a great past 6 weeks and I love her to death!  I'll be recieving Sis Miller as my new comp tomorrow morning. We were in the MTC together so at least we will know eachother a little bit. I'll let ya'll know how things go...

As for the rest of this week I spent 5 out of the 7 days in Mosteiros with Sis Morgan! It was cool being there again and seeing other parts of the island. That área is super super rad. Then on Friday Sis B and I got on a hiace at 6am and finally made it back to lovely São Filipe where the sun melts your soul :) We were able to find a lot of success for just being in our área for 3 days!! It was really good and got me and Sis Barbosa pumped about what can happen in this área! We are still working with a lot of jovens, but just like Presidente Amo said, "these children are the future of the church and so we MUST work with them." It's very true and Im slowly learning to change my perspective on working strictly with children.

Well fam, that's about all I got. Things are great here. I love my mission with my whole heart. I've said it once and I'll say it forever, this has easily been the most challenging experience of my entire life but I wouldnt trade it for absolutely ANYTHING. I love all that I've learned here and continue to learn. I love my Savior and know that He atoned for ALL of us so that someday we could return to live with Him again in a state of purê and endless happiness. I love this gospel! I love you all (especially Maiz) and hope ya'll have a great week. BIG KISS little hug nachoooooo (:


 Much love, Sister Jorgensen 


Fun to see a soccer camp for kids


Look at the colors on that fishy!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment